Southwest Airlines announced today that its bookable flight schedule has been extended to April 24, 2022, allowing customers to plan and book early 2022 travel on Southwest.com.
Next year, the airline will increase its network of service between important business and leisure destinations, adding over two dozen more flights to Austin, expanding Hawaii travel options, and flying new point-to-point routes connecting the US, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Southwest will offer daily nonstop service between the following cities beginning March 10, 2022:
- Amarillo and Austin, Texas
- Austin and Charleston, South Carolina
- The cities of Austin and Columbus, Ohio (will also operate during peak holiday travel periods in 2021)
- Texas cities Austin and Midland/Odessa (previously flown nonstop in 2009)
- Austin and Ontario, California are two of the most populous cities in the state.
Southwest plans to launch new international service between Austin and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on March 12, 2022, pending government approval.
Seasonal weekly flights depart on the same day and return on Saturdays between:
- Austin and Panama City Beach (Florida)
- Austin and Sarasota/Bradenton (Florida)
- Destin/Fort Walton Beach and Austin
Search & track the flight status of Southwest Airlines. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com.
Please follow and like us: